Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Na'vi in me

Oh my god - two post in one day?!

That's because this one was really fun.
I picked up the free Na'vi Avatar at the German RP Sim Pandora from Elfenground. A really beautiful skin. I chose to mod my own shape to fit the Na'vi standard more and added some Dreadlocks from Flavor!. I had the hair lying around from the Dark Katz Hunt and never knew what to do with it. It's not my usual Hairdo. But in this case it was perfect. I had to tint some of the prims back to black because it was a glowy, shiny red. I mixed two outfits from BareRose new releases and done.

The Na'vi in me

The Na'vi in me Part II

Stylecard:

Skin: Elfenground (free)
Hair: Flavor - former Electric II in Flame (former huntgift)
Top: BareRose - String in Black
Skirt: BareRose - Tiger Tribe Lady in Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment