Saturday, February 6, 2010

Daily Look 2/6/10

It's raining like crazy here and I didn't feel like dressing up too much at the beginning of my day. But I added more and more items to this look as the day progressed.

Designing my look around these cute leggins from Kyoot, I chose a comfy sweater in beige and the Geisha belt in brown from Fishy Strawberry. Adding to them my favorite choker from alaMood. I was happy when i got the pretty subscribo gift necklace from Dahlinks. Later I went to check out the Valentine Bazaar and fell in love with this really pretty cap (hat?) from Adore&Abhor. Love the bow. Just love.

Jenna~


Daily Look 2/6/10, originally uploaded by elonoa.
Stylecard:

Skin: Plastic Flowers - Luffly Tan
Hair: Laqroki - Snowstorm in dark brown
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Driftwood
Sweater: *Fishy Strawberry* - Cuddle Maxipull in beige
Leggins: Kyoot - Winter Florals
Boots: Arcavim - Sky Vixen Long Boots in black (Giveaway Madness gift)
Accessories:
Hat: Adore&Abhor - Take a Bow Bowret (Valentine Bazaar) Belt: *Fishy Strawberry* - Geisha Belt in brown Glasses: DECO - Swank Glasses in black
Choker: alaMood - Portia
Choker Necklace: Dahlink - Hanging Heart Slide Chain Pendant in Rosegold (Subscribo Gift) Ring: alaMood - Dream Ice Ring Chair w. pose: A.D.D Andel! - Arm Chair with Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment